AIM
RABBoy101

_Stix_ _Stix_

This is absolute greatness.

Is a man not entitled to the stick of his allow?

"No!", says the man in Washington. "It belongs to stickfags"
"No!", says the man in the Vatican, "It belongs to Newgrounds!"
"No!", says the man in Moscow, "It belongs to /b/"

Madness Antipathy Madness Antipathy

Oh god

Children plxkthx.

Shut Me Up Shut Me Up

Yay!

While I hate MSI and sprites, you rocked my ass off in ways only a black man with penis enlargement pills can.

Madness Elimination 2 Madness Elimination 2

Very meh.

While it had a slightly good concept of animation, it was far too sketchy and robotic, and this tribute was highly unnecessary. You should keep practicing until you know you're good, and others agree. Most of it was the sketchiness. First, get a feel for whatever fps you're using. Try to compromise with its speed, and if it's too fast, animate things moving slower. Also, work on the walking, There's no certain way to do it, and most of the good people find out their own way to animate it. Yours just isn't ready, though. Still, keep practicing, and don't give up.

Madness 1.5 Madness 1.5

That was awesome

Animation was pretty damn nice. I actually like the style. It's not madness at all-it's hilarious. I do think this deserves front page.

Agent 66 -Ep2- Agent 66 -Ep2-

Not really.

As far as my knowledge goes, I don't know if you asked Sean Hodges to use this music or not. If you didn't, you suck. If you did, I am surprised. The animation was alright, just keep working on it.

speedmetal0789 responds:

i just found the song on my computer, i had no idea whether it was copyrighted or not. the song was called "matt's song" so i figured i got it off some random site. sorry if youre offended

part 2: synj vs horrid part 2: synj vs horrid

My god.

You can't spell "Beautiful" without "U".

Pissed Off and Armed Pissed Off and Armed

Nice as hell.

Even if it is just like Madness, that doesn't stop me from saying this is an awesome flash, and you shouldn't give up this style. The graphics were brilliant, and the guns were unique, but simple. I think the damage to the walls-floors looked very good, and I especially like the ray-gun, with seemed to evaporate skin. Good show.

super marrio parodies super marrio parodies

I laugh.

Not only at the people who don't seem to get this joke, but mostly at this. You seem to have a good idea of what noobs here animate like. Just continue with well animated cartoons, too. Doing nothing but Jerry Jackson might scare me.

Stevo vs. Emilo Stevo vs. Emilo